San Jose Transport is seeking professional, qualified individuals
for driving positions. We offer local work with no layoffs and an
excellent work environment. We offer competitive salary, benefits
and vacation time.
We require a clean DMV within the last 3 years with a minimum 2
years driving experience. We offer driving training programs for individuals
who meet our requirements.
Drive End Dump, Transfer, Super Dump, Flatbed, and Ten Wheeler type of trucks and provide courteous, efficient service to San Jose Transport customers.
- Perform all work/service in a safe manner.
- Maintain and submit daily vehicle inspection report at the end of each work day assuring that each vehicle is safe and well maintained.
- Report pertinent job information to dispatcher or office staff.
- Keep interior of truck clean and free of any garbage.
- Keep truck fueled at all times
- Answer all phone calls or radio calls, report to dispatch at the end of your deliveries.
Please fax your resume to (408) 848-1774 or call (408) 848-4441 and
ask for Joe Vergara. You may also send you resume by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org